April 14th Horse Auction
Click HERE to consign to the LAST Eugene Horse Auction!
This is the end of an era! Mark your calendars, you will not want to miss this one!!
Live auction with webcast and online bidding.
Bidding will open at 5pm(pst) Tuesday, April 11th
Bidding will close with the live auction.
Live auction begins at 5pm(pst), Friday, April 14th
You are responsible and liable for all bids you place live or online!
This will be the last Eugene Horse Auction.
April 14th Loose Horse Auction
- Loose Horse Information
- Will sell after the cataloged horses and there will be no reserves.
- Will be penned in a Gelding pen and a Mare pen. It is the buyer's responsibility to catch their own horse.
- They MUST be picked up by Sunday (following the auction) at 4pm.
- You must be present and bid live on loose horses to purchase them. They will not be sold online or in an online catalog.
- They DO NOT sell with current negative coggins.
- They will enter the ring loose. (No leading or riding through the ring)
- Loose horses can be dropped off during the following times. No pre entry for loose auction, horses will be entered as they arrive.
- No Stallions
- Thursday - April 13th - 12pm-7pm.
- Friday - April 14th - 8am-3pm.
- Negative Coggins Test is NOT required for Loose horses.
- $30 entry fee plus 8% commission($45.00 minimum commission). No reserves.
- You are responsible and liable for all bids you place live or online!
The Eugene Horse Auction is the second Friday of every month. Pre bidding on horses opens the Tuesday evening before the horse auction. Each lot will close with the live auction. Live auction will start at 5pm(pst). The horse auction is a live auction with webcast and online bidding.
Loose Horse Auction
The loose horse auction will follow the catalog auction. Loose horses will not be on the internet and you will need to be present and bid live to purchase from this auction.
Our on site restaurant is open on our horse auction day from 7am-9pm.
Regular hours are 7am-2pm Monday-Saturday