October 14th Loose Horse Auction Information
- Loose horses will sell after the cataloged horses and there will be no reserves.
- Loose horses will be penned in a Gelding pen and a Mare pen. It is the buyer's responsibility to catch their own horses.
- Loose horses MUST be picked up by Sunday (following the auction) at 5pm.
- Loose horses will not be sold online or in an online catalog. You must be present and bid live on loose horses to purchase them.
- Loose horses DO NOT sell with current negative coggins
- Loose horses can be dropped off during the following times. No pre entry for loose auction, horses will be entered as they arrive.
- No Stallions
- Thursday - September 8th - 12pm-7pm.
- Friday - September 9th - 8am-3pm.
- Negative Coggins Test is not required for Loose horses.
- $30 entry fee plus 8% commission($45.00 minimum commission). No reserves.
- You are responsible and liable for all bids you place live or online!
92380 Hwy 99 S, Junction City, Oregon 97448
Loose Horses sell AS IS and DO NOT sell with negative coggins test. These horses will sell one at a time live after the cataloged auction. You must be present and bid live to purchase. Loose horses must be picked up by Sunday at 5pm.