February 10th Horse Auction
- Live auction with webcast and online bidding.
- Bidding will open at 5pm(pst) Tuesday, February 7th, 2022
- Bidding will close with the live auction.
- Live auction begins at 5pm(pst), Friday, February 10th, 2022
- You are responsible and liable for all bids you place live or online
- Horses may be boarded up to 3 days. All horses must be picked up by the Monday following the auction at 4pm.
Payment is Due by Monday following the horse auction by 12pm.
Boarding is $20 per horse per day.
Office Hours Following the Horse Auction -
Saturday - 9am-5pm
Sunday - 9am- 4pm
Monday - 9am- 4pm
All horses sell with current negative coggins. It is the buyer's responsibility to obtain a health certificate if needed for travel out of state. A vet will be on site Friday & Saturday to facilitate Health Certificates if you choose to order one. The cost is $50. Please call the office by 11am Saturday morning to schedule a health if needed. 541-998-3353.