April 14th Loose Horse Auction
- Loose Horse Information
- Will sell after the cataloged horses and there will be no reserves.
- Will be penned in a Gelding pen and a Mare pen. It is the buyer's responsibility to catch their own horse.
- They MUST be picked up by Sunday (following the auction) at 4pm.
- You must be present and bid live on loose horses to purchase them. They will not be sold online or in an online catalog.
- They DO NOT sell with current negative coggins.
- They will enter the ring loose. (No leading or riding through the ring)
- Loose horses can be dropped off during the following times. No pre entry for loose auction, horses will be entered as they arrive.
- No Stallions
- Thursday - April 13th - 12pm-7pm.
- Friday - April 14th - 8am-3pm.
- Negative Coggins Test is NOT required for Loose horses.
- $30 entry fee plus 8% commission($45.00 minimum commission). No reserves.
- You are responsible and liable for all bids you place live or online!
All horses sell with current negative coggins. It is the buyer's responsibility to obtain a health certificate if needed for travel out of state. A vet will be on site Friday & Saturday to facilitate Health Certificates if you choose to order one. The cost is $50. Please call the office by 11am Saturday morning to schedule a health if needed. 541-998-3353.